Konstantin Karagyozov / Kody /
My front page
Kody's shrimp SBS
Green pupa SBS
Case caddis SBS
1. Place any scud hook # 6- 14 in the vice .Tie in the white `multyfilement thread on the hook .
2. Fix the round lead wire 0.3" on the hook and wrap it with the thread.
3. Fix another peace of round lead the same diameter but a bit shorter onto the first one and wrap it with the thread
4. Fix one more peace of lead 0.2" onto the previous one a bit shorter again.
5. Tie in a tuft of partridge fiber on both sides, in the back and front just behind the hook eye.
6. Fix the tying thread with small diameter, move it to the rear side, make dubbing loop and place mixture of rabbit tan or any pale dubbing, a bit Pearl Flashbou dubbing and partridge fibers along the loop.
7. Spin the loop and make couple of even turns forward with about 2 mm. space left between and finish just behind the eye of the hook.
8. Place 2-3 drops of laquer on the index finger , then squeeze thumb and index finger, press slightly the back of the fly and move downwards, to straighten the fibers. Make the same one more time.
9. Repeat the procedure with laquer but this time pull the fibers from bellow.
10. Could apply small amount of laquer and using fingers smooth the profile of the fly and avoid separate fibers bristle up.
11. Repeat procedure until get slim profile of the fly.
12. Apply first coat of UV resin and color it with permanent markers.
By adding more coats of UV resin and changing their colors could vary much of shapes and colors of the pattern....
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter